06 October 2008

sarah, in translation.

Hi there!
I was going to write a 'ministry update' this week, but it has been so busy! The prayer requests are basically the same; I'll write a better piece next week. :) For now, I'll write a little about my life. happy times. :D

things i miss most about north carolina:
(not an exhaustive list!)

the people i love! <3
my church
driving
having a dryer
good coffee
wendy's, taco bell, and mazatlan
grey's anatomy
unlimited internet and phone
my bed
sadie, tigger, and the turtle
the radio
fall leaves
dancing with my people

things i love most (or find most interesting) about johannesburg:

friends! :)
cars on the wrong side of the road
warm weather in october
milk tart and sweet chili pretzels and apple juice <3
giraffes!
lyndhurst youth <3
my housemates, and our shenanigans
being closer to God than i have ever been <3
finding out who i am, and what that means
cards and letters and care packages
seeing my babies on thursdays
louie giglio sermons on dvd
life being an adventure, every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm never in your blog, it makes me sad. I love you so much sissy.

:]

<3lillian