14 October 2008

quick note.

hi you guys! i only have a second, but i have a specific prayer request to give over to you. my teammate Mary received a phone call this morning informing her that her cousin had been killed in an accident. he was only in his mid-thirties and had two small children. please remember Mary as she grieves so far from home, please pray that her family would turn to the only true Comforter, and that God would be glorified in the midst of this tragedy. pray that i would know how to support her and be her family away from home. i love her dearly; she is so special to me. <3

please continue to remember the rest of my team that is traveling. they will return tomorrow. pray for our ministries and that we would keep our eyes fixed on the King whom we serve.

i love and appreciate you all so much, and i am praying for you daily! if you have a moment, drop me a quick email to let me know you are one of my fantastic prayer supporters. my address is listed at right. i'd love to know who each one of you is. :)

have a fantastic rest of the week, and keep seeking our Saviour.

love you always,
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. :( I will definitely be praying for her, and her family. I will pray for you, your teammates, and all of your families too. I will talk to you later. I <3 You.

stephen shelton said...

Let Mary know that all of us in Uganda are praying for her and her family!