06 October 2008

2 October 2008
10:42 pm
Joburg

I was going to start tonight’s post with a lighthearted story, but I instead am asking earnestly, urgently for prayer. Nastya, my ten year old sister in Belarus, is in the hospital with some sort of chest illness, maybe pneumonia. We do not know much about what is going on, just that we love her dearly. Please pray for God’s healing hands on her life, that her mom would be encouraged; just pray for them daily until you hear otherwise. They are so important to my family and all in our church and community; please stand beside us in this time of uncertainty and fear.
I read in John this morning about how the world will bring us trouble, but Jesus has overcome this world. My only hope is in Him, my Saviour and King. I love Him above all and look to Him for shelter and purpose and comfort in all of life’s rolling waves. Continue to pray for us here; I will update on ministry and life this side of the ocean next time I write. Thank you for your continued support and faithfulness. I love you all.

So, come on and sing out.
Let our anthem grow loud.
There is one great love.
There is one great love.
Jesus.

No comments: