09 September 2008

8 September 2008
11:24 pm
Joburg

Ministry & Prayer Updates.

I wish I felt like writing something inspired tonight, but I have been sick again the past two days. I’m okay. :) Just not full of energy. You can pray that I feel better; that would definitely help! Anyway, I want to write a short piece on what we’ve been up to, and how you can join in prayer.

This week was busy and went by quickly! We had cell group and went to the orphanage, did rec time with the youth, taught discipleship, worked at youth night, had fellowship, and spent lots of time in the Word. :) It was a great time; God is teaching me so much, I wish I could put it all into words! If you’d like to know more about anything, let me know. For now, be in prayer for the orphanage; we will be holding VBS there with the help of the youth in early October. This will not be just another Bible School; these kids most likely will not live to see young adulthood, so this is a matter of eternity. Pray for my Sunday discipleship class; pray for our complex- that doors would be opened for ministry. Pray for my team, pray for Lyndhurst. Again, I wish I had more to say, but I’m tired. :) I love emails- so keep ‘em coming! :) Be aware that I only have internet access on Tuesdays, my time, so if replies take a while don’t worry. :) I love and appreciate you all so much. Keep doing great things in His name.
love you always!

Sarah

No comments: